Monday, May 13, 2013

Is Nicki Minaj Coming Back to American Idol Next Year? (My Thoughts)

Hey Fangirls and Fanboys! This is my first ever blog post about Latest Updates or News about Celebrities. So, Im sure that you guys heard the rumor that American Idol producers will be wiping out all the judges for the next season because of low ratings. But there are also rumors that Nicki Minaj might come back. First of all, When it was announced that Nicki will be a new judge on this season of American Idol, American Idol fans disagreed. They kept saying that "Who is Nicki to judge" ETC. Infact, She's Rolling Stone's Best Judge American Idol ever had.
I agree with Rolling Stone.Why do I think so? (Im not only saying this because Im a fan) First, She gives the show the humor that it needs. I have to admit,I,at times,get bored watching American Idol but when Nicki talks, I know that I will end up laughing. Second, if you compare her to Mariah when it comes to judging.. It will always be Nicki. Why? No offense to Lambs out there but Mariah doesn't know how to judge. She always ends up only complimenting the contestants, but when it comes to Nicki she gives them words of encouragement and tips on how to do better on the next performance they'll have.

And yet no confirmation if the other judges besides Randy, won't be or will be coming back for the next season.
If you ask me, I don't think Nicki will be returning on Idol next year. Why? She will be busy working on her 3rd album and her upcoming tour she revealed on Twitter. This is only my opinion you guys. When Nicki was asked by Ryan Seacrest on a exclusive E! Interview she said it's a Million Dollar Question.Well, Who knows? Team Minaj knows Nicki is Businesswoman,It might be that the producers of the show offer her a different contract, with a different talent fee, for next season. She was paid $12 Million this year. What do you guys think?

All photos used are from American Idol :) All Credits goes to them.

0 (mga) komento: