Monday, June 10, 2013

GLEE FOR COKE!

Hey Gleeks! (: Last Saturday (June 8,2013) was a dream come true for all of us because we got to meet and greet our fave New Members of the Glee Cast: Dean Geyer,Melissa Benoist,Jacob Artist and Becca Tobin and the really awesome Coke Ambassadors: Enchong Dee,Julia Montes,Kathryn Bernardo and Joseph Marco! :D

Coca-Cola brought them here for the launch of their new product called "Mismo". They went to 3 malls: TriNoma (for the Main Event), Market! Market! and Glorietta.I was part of Glee's Official Fanclub here in the Philippines, Gleek Out Philippines so we got some really awesome Meet and Greet Passes for all of the events! I was able to attend only two shows at TriNoma and Glorietta due to lack of time because of transportation, so we had to send out co-admins to represent us (GOPH) at the event located at Market! Market!.

We arrived at TriNoma around 10AM because we had to finish our Banners and Paraphernalia for the event. We got inside the venue around 1:30PM and we were seated at the front (like really, at the front of the stage.)
VJ Iya Vilannia (host) came out around 20 Minutes before they opened the Crates (2PM) and she introduced some performances and the Coke Ambassadors. Here are some photos.






Minutes after their Mini-Interview, she introduced the Glee stars as well... so The GLEE CAST CAME OUT!!!! We were all fanboy-ing and screaming our lungs out because we were all so happy THEY'RE JUST IN FRONT OF US. Even VJ Iya saw our Co-Admin fanboy-ing and she complimented his energy LOL.






 GLEEK OUT PHILIPPINES ADMINS! :)
Sadly, I don't have our official Meet and Greet photos yet so I'll prolly just update this when I get 'em. Anyways,Here are Unofficial  photos of us meeting Dean Geyer and Kathryn Bernardo. Special thanks to my friends at 10takustreet.blogspot.com :)
OFFICIAL PHOTOS



After the TriNoma show we immediately went to Glorietta. We also met them there and yeah. Check out my Photos below! :)






 Unnoficial Meet and Greet Photo! <3

Official Photos:





I also got autographs from Dean Geyer,Becca Tobin and Jacob Artist. :( I accidentally bumped Melissa Benoist because she was not looking when I asked her to sign my notepad and there's a representative from Coke lashing out on us to go down already lol so when I was walking away from them I was like "OMG OMG IM SO SORRY" and She blew me a kiss anyway soo... <3 <3

I really am so glad and honored to be a part of Gleek Out Philippines. \m/ These events are definitely one for the books! :)
 Thank you so much Coca-Cola! :)

0 (mga) komento: