Thursday, September 12, 2013

Benchsetter Fun Meet: Taylor Lautner


Hey Guys! Haven't posted here in a while, I'm very sorry I was just really busy with some (welp, A LOT of) school stuff. So I want to share what happened last month when Jacob Black of Twilight, TAYLOR LAUTNER visited Manila. The Fun Meet was announced a month before the event and I immediately went to Bench (SM North) to get my ticket the day the tickets were just released. It was indeed a shopping day.

Weeks have passed and I'm just days away from seeing Taylor Lautner when Bench announced a Meet and Greet Contest wherein fans will have to submit a 15 Seconds Long Instagram Video Entry explaining how to be like Taylor Lautner or to reenact scenes from Taylor's previous movies. I decided to reenact a scene from Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II, You can watch my entry here: http://instagram.com/p/dBvfrxGDvN/

Luckily, I was one of the Five finalists who will have a chance to meet Taylor Lautner. So Bench had to play all of our entries DURING THE SHOW so I was really embarrassed,nervous and happy at the same time. You can watch the contest here. I really didn't think I would win because my entry was really simple but I'm glad that the audience find my entry really funny so they cheered for me and I won!


I only have a Lowerbox ticket but people from bench allowed us to stay at the side of the stage but during the fun meet we were allowed to stay backstage and we saw Taylor Lautner there! The Fun Meet didn't last that long, It was basically just a short interview with Boy Abunda. Here are some of my shots.




So..this is the part where I brag about meeting Taylor Lautner. I was really nervous because there are a lot of people and we had to walk on the stage again and we saw Taylor, he was hugging everybody and I was expecting to get a hand shake but then hugged me! I didn't get the official photo from bench so Here are some photos during the Meet and Greet that I gathered from my friends and GOOGLE!




Thank You so much Wilbros Live and Bench for this amazing opportunity and to everyone who cheered for me and bc of that I MET TAYLOR LAUTNER!! :)
You can watch the full Fun Meet here: http://youtu.be/0YClcUWxg4g
I MET TAYLOR AGAIN AFTER THE SHOW! :)

Autographed (or should I say Doodled) Poster that I got at his Glorietta Mall Show a day after the Fun Meet :) It was indeed a Taylor Lautner Weekend! :)




0 (mga) komento: