Friday, May 17, 2013

Cody Simpson CDs!

Hai Angels and Gentlemen! :) Yes, Cody Simpson Fans! Look at what I got today! :)
It's BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! I got it all from the US from my friend because Coast to Coast is not available here in the Philippines (Zat's embarrassing) and why not grab a copy of "Paradise"?  Coast to Coast is Cody Simpson's 2nd EP Featuring songs like "On My Mind" , "All Day", "Good As it Gets" AND MORE! It was released last 2011 and followed by his First Full-Length Album,Paradise. 

Paradise was released Last September 2012 featuring songs like "Wish U Were Here" Ft. Becky G, "Got Me Good" and MORE. It peaked at the 16th spot on the Australian Album Charts.

Here's my Unboxing Photos of Both CDs:

COAST TO COAST





PARADISE




Check out my Unboxing Videos of both CDs here:


Here's a sneek peek of my NEXT UNBOXING which will be posted later! :)

I will attend a Fan Party for Demi Lovato later so I'll blog about that event and this album after, See ya guys later! xx -Gelo

0 (mga) komento: