Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Nicki Minaj Collection

Hello Fanboys and Fangirls, Or should I say Team Minaj? <3

I'm going to share (or brag LMAO) my Nicki Minaj Collections today. Okay first of all let me say this first, I'AM OBSESSED WITH NICKI MINAJ. I Love her sooo much, I have been a fan ever since Pink Friday (Welp, Sorry I didn't knew her during her mixtape days but who cares. What matters is if you'll love her until the end.) Anyways, My first Nicki Minaj CD was her debut album Pink Friday. I got the deluxe edition but I also got the standard one after. Here are  photos of the deluxe edition of Pink Friday I took the minute I got it....which was years ago.
PINK FRIDAY DELUXE EDITION





PINK FRIDAY STANDARD EDITION:



When I listened to the album, my mind was completely SLAYED. I got addicted to her and made a fanclub after,Team Minaj Philippines. That was prolly the start of something special because now, TMPH is a really successful page. <3 a year after, Nicki Minaj released a sophomore album,Pink Friday : Roman Reloaded. Which made me love her MORE! I got both version of the CD right when it was released here.
PINK FRIDAY:ROMAN RELOADED STANDARD EDITION



 PINK FRIDAY:ROMAN RELOADED DELUXE EDITION



That year/era was probably was one for the books for Nicki. The album went Platinum, She made multi-platinum Singles, Had 2 Headlining Tours for both of her albums, ETC.

Last year, She also visited MANILA for her Pink Friday Tour. I was able to attend and had my moment for life when I met her. You can check out my experience here.
I was able to win a meet and greet opportunity and a signed CD from @enjoyGlobe on Twitter. Here's the Signed CD:
Moving on, Here are my Nicki Minaj Magazines. You can check out all pictures in HQ by clicking them so, Don't be lazy :D
COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE




VIBE MAGAZINE




HIP HOP WEEKLY



 ALLURE MAGAZINE




STATUS MAGAZINE




Here's my Nicki Minaj standee from MCA Music Inc. and My Nicki Minaj wall:


Here's a photoset of Nicki's Repack of PF:RR released here in the Philippines last December, I got it the day it was released A.K.A My Birthday! <3

So yeah, Im looking forward to adding more stuff on my Nicki collection! #TeamMinaj 
Thanks for Reading! xx -Gelo

Purchase your Nicki Minaj CDs available at leading record stores here in the Philippines exclusively under MCA Music Philippines.

1 comment: