Friday, November 1, 2013

Ke$ha: Warrior Tour in Manila

I'm sure most of you guys know that I have been a HUGE Ke$ha fan ever since her first release so this blog is basically just me bragging about this surreal experience last week when the Queen of Glitter visited Manila. It's not like I waited for this moment for like 3 years or something like that :')

Manila,Philippines was the Secretary of Sleaze's only stop in South East Asia and it's her first time to visit the Philippines! <3

Ke$ha arrived in Manila 2 nights before her concert and she stayed at Crowne Plaza Manila. Me and my friend went there on her concert day hoping to meet her before she go to the venue of her concert, and luckily WE DID! We went there around 12PM and met her Road Managers,Band and Dancers. The hotel security told us not to stay at the lobby and don't stay close to the entrance so we stayed somewhere far the hotel entrance and waited until her own bodyguard approached us and asked if we wanted to meet ke$ha and he said he'll ask her. When she went out she gave us a 'Cmon over here' sign so we went to her ride and met her! <3 She signed some of my stuff and we took a picture. I took a video before we took a picture, you can watch how we met her here.
Dancers and Tour Band Members
Autographs
After meeting Ke$ha, we immediately went to the concert venue and took some more pics! :)


I was super close to crying during the concert, the concert was indeed amazing. Even though they showed us a smaller set of the Warrior Tour (Having no LED Screens and 2 Dancers) It was still the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.













Here are some videos that I took during the show:

0 (mga) komento: