Monday, April 22, 2013

My Ke$ha Collection

Hey Guys, First of all, Thank you so much for letting my blog reach 500 Views! :) It really means a lot to me that you guys read my blog, and like what I post here :) Today Im going to show you guys my Ke-Dollar Sign-Ha Collection. I have been a fan of her for 3 years now. Uhmm, I decided to buy her album Animal + Cannibal because I just wanted to her give music a try and it did blew me off, I started being an Animal (I know, It sounds weird but it gets better later..) and because I live here in the Philippines not all of her CDs are released so I asked my dad to buy me a copy of her Remix Album, I'am the Dance Commander, I Command you to Dance. And that is how I started collecting her Albums and got her book! :)
Imma start my Unboxing/Review with the Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life book. The book was released a year ago before the release of her Album Warrior and it's title was inspired by a song from Cannibal Album. Later then, it was announced that she is going to have her own reality TV Show on MTV and it was revealed that most pictures on the book is just screen caps from the Series. The TV Show is called My Crazy Beautiful Life too. The book is like an extended tourbook because it has tons of pictures in it and her Life Story.Here are some photos of the book:

I didn't have enough time to record a flip thru video of this book so just check out this video from YouTube if you want to see what's inside the book.

Let's now move on to my CD's. Imma start with her debut album, Animal. During this era she released singles like "Your Love is my Drug", "Tik Tok" And more. The album went No.1 on Billboard 200 according to Wikipedia (Because I don't really know HAHA)
Here are my unboxing photos:
Next Up is Animal+Cannibal which is basically just a repack of both of her albums. They didn't released Cannibal here in the Philippines so I don't have the standard edition of the album,which is sad :/
The first single off Cannibal was We R Who We R and it Debuted No.1 on Billboard. The next single was Blow,it reached the Top 10 in the US and Australia.
Here's my unboxing photos:

\\
Check out MY Unboxing Video of this Digipack here.
After the release of this Digipack, Ke$ha released a remix album featuring songs from her previous album and EP. Since we don't have it here in the Philippines, My dad got it from the US for me, Because I really want a copy so bad. The Remix Album sold 14,000 Units in it's first week. I got the Clean Version of the album so it does not include the song "F*ck him he's a DJ". Here are my unboxing photos (which was taken like 2 years ago):
After a year of working, Ke$ha released a new album entitled WARRIOR (So I know call myself a Warrior instead of Animal LMAO) The album is really different from her previous releases because it has a 80s Rock vibe in it and she worked with different producers and artists. The lead single was Die Young, Next was C'Mon and next is Crazy Kids with Will.I.Am. The album peaked at no.6 on Billboard, the album was prevented from reaching the Top 5 by Taylor Swift's RED Album. So yeah, Here's my unboxing Photos:

My Fave tracks from her albums:
1.Your Love is my Drug,Tik Tok,Blah Blah Blah &Stephen (From Animal)
2.C U Next Tuesday,The Harold Song & Crazy Beautiful Life (From Cannibal)
3.Your Love is My Drug Dave Aude Remix (From Iam the Dance Commander)
4.Thinking of You,Wherever You Are,Crazy Kids, Love into the Light, Supernatural,Past Lives,Die young, And Only Wanna Dance W/ You (From Warrior)

Grab your Ke$ha albums at Astroplus and Odyssey Stores here in the Philippines exclusively from Ivory Music.

3 comments:

  1. nag-release ba nung book dito sa Philippines? where did you buy it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Late Reply, Fully Booked :) You should reserve your copy first because stocks are limited daw.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete