Saturday, June 29, 2013

Short Blog Update! :)

Hey you guys, I haven't updated my blog for a while. I'm really sorry, I really do not know what to post here anymore because there are no awesome concerts to go to here in Manila, The next concerts that I'm planning to go to are Taylor Lautner For Bench,Fall Out Boy, Carly Jepsen (Aug) and Rihanna (Sept). But who knows? There might be new concerts and events to be announced really soon.

So yeah, I'm back to school and I really want to focus (but that won't stop me from blogging and fanboying, just to clear that up lmao) I really want to improve my grades because I'm already 2 years away from graduating High School. I also decided to join the Journalism Club because I want to improve my Writing Skills. Speaking of School, Check out the back of my School I.D <3  this is actually not allowed on school but whatever haha.
My mom got me a new camera so that means Imma take and post better pictures here on my blog. I'm also planning to get Astroplus' Signed Poster of Before You Exit that they are selling for PHP320 so Im going to post it  here when I get it. 

That's all you guys, Thank You so much  for helping me reach 1,000 followers on Twitter and 5,000 Views here on my blog (even though I haven't blogged in a while).

Oh, Give me ideas on what to blog you guys,Leave a comment below :))

0 (mga) komento: