Monday, December 16, 2013

December Update!

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not posting updates for quite some time. I've been really busy because of school. Anyways, Christmas break is just a week away so why not post a little update? :) I have attended a couple of events after Ke$ha's concert like Odyssey's Pop Music Fest Party where we celebrated the release of 'Bangerz', '24/Seven' and 'Glee Sings the Beatles' albums,Helped organize a block screening for Catching Fire where all proceeds will go to Typhoon Haiyan survivors. I was also present at Jessica Sanchez's Fan Meet that happened last December 9 at Sofitel Plaza Manila where I got to meet her and got my album signed. Here are some photos from the Pop Music Fest Party and Jessica Sanchez's Fan meet. Make sure to check back next month for more photos :)



Photo credits: Jasmine Eve, Odysseylive.net, Jude Ng of MCA Music.

Here are some photos of my signed Jessica Sanchez album <3





Check out some videos from the fan meet below!
Meeting Jessica Sanchez
Jessica's Ideal Man

I also made an unboxing video of Selena Gomez's Kiss & Tell Japanese Edition here.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS!
Laters!! x

0 (mga) komento: