Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lee Min Ho Live in Manila!

Hello Minoz! :) This is my very first blog post (and concert) with my new Camera so my photos now are so much better :D Last night, Minoz had their 2nd Time of their lives as Lee Min Ho performed for the second time in Manila at the MOA Arena. I had the chance to go because my friend won tix from Globe! <3 First of, let me give you more information about  Lee Min Ho's Tour 'My Everything World Tour'
Lee Min Ho released his first album 'My Everything'. The actor said singing is really not his thing but he decided to sing because his fans has been asking for him to start a singing career AND to help some organizations because a part of the profit made from the album sales will be donated.
Why 'My Everything'? because he calls his fans his Everything :)

Moving on, we arrived at the Mall Of Asia around 5PM to get our tickets from Globe and to stroll around the mall before the show.

So yeah , We entered the Arena around 6:30PM and we got to enjoy all the booths and other cool stuff!





From the LINE Booth, I got to take home a really cute Line Doll! :) Make sure to get their App and Like them on Facebook! :)


and finally, The Concert. The show started really early like we were still at the Line Booth then we heard Lee Min Ho singing so we had to run upstairs to go to our seats lol.





WATCH: Lee Min Ho: My Everything World Tour Live in Manila  - Love Motion + Intro Here: http://youtu.be/7TUbAAf_2ZU  If nothing appears,Come back later. The video is uploading! :)




                        (no that is not dandruff on my hair)



The show was a BLAST! My friends were all hitting me because they're all really kini-kilig! Thanks for Reading! -Gelo x

0 (mga) komento: